Pages - Menu

Thursday, February 16, 2017

It's shaping up!!!

Hi everyone!

I've been busy around here getting my blog and other social medias a much needed face-lift! I'm just about done with those finishing touches and now moving on to the next fun task list - planning a re-opening party!!
I've been busy planning some talented guests, prizes and more so don't forget to come back here and check out the plans. I'm finalizing a schedule of sorts and should have something posted here in the next week.

I'm shooting for an April opening, but once I nail down the details, I'll be back with a specific date as well as the schedule. This will be a week long event and I'm excited to have you join me!

It's back to the design board for me, so I'll be back later on with another project share while you wait!

Hugs,
Mellisa

No comments:

Post a Comment