Pages - Menu

Friday, January 29, 2016

January DT Project - J&S Hobbies and Crafts - Part 2

For my second project this month, I created a mini album using the supplies we were sent and it worked out perfectly as I had a client requesting a small mini album in a vintage style paper. She requested a "simple" album, nothing too complicated, something small that she could add some photos and the viewer would be able navigate easily without missing photos, flaps, etc.

In my package for January, I received and used the following supplies:

- Heartfelt Creations - Antiquity paper pad
- Prima Softees collection - Bonnet (lollipop flowers)


- pearl trim

I didn't receive these dies in my DT package, however they are available on the J&S website:
- Heartfelt Creations - Birds and Blooms die
- Heartfelt Creations - Birds and Blooms stamp
- Spellbinders - edge die (the particular one I used is no longer available in the shop)

the rest of the supplies and trims were in my stash.

Enjoy these photos and video! Thanks for stopping by!














No comments:

Post a Comment